View Full Version : Is there a tool that.....?

12 December 2003, 10:18 AM
Hi there. :wavey:
You might be able to help me in this manner :)

Is there a tool in painter 8 that can pic up selfdrawn Elements in painter 8 like a waterbubble (that contains transparent background parts as well). And spread them randomwhise (with same orientation or different) onto my canvas?
and how do i assign such an drawn element to that tool?

Thanks for your time :)

12 December 2003, 12:12 AM

What you want is a brush variant, not a "tool".

The only tools in Painter are found in the Tools palette.

You could make a Nozzle and paint with the Image Hose brush category.


Create the image on a Layer and drag it onto the Image Portfolio. Then you can click and drag that image's icon onto your image and resize, rotate, flip horizontally or vertically, as needed.

You'll find instructions in the Painter 8 User Guide.

12 December 2003, 12:46 AM
Thanks a lot ill check the details in my user handbook :)

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.