LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Ten Headshots

10-11-2012, 05:59 PM

In this image I Want to make a joke on all the zombie movies. the characters in that films have one gun and it used to kill 1000 zombies : )

the general story is about alien purple monsters that traveling from planet to planet searching for imaginary gold. (they think its underground).

The image will show a soldier that left with 10 bullets only, while around him are many more monsters. Destroying all around, using only rocks, sticks and their body mass.

The style will be Cartoon with warm colors and not parallel Lines for the environment and everything that is not the characters.

I will try to detail the environment nicely, so it will give the feel that this world really exist.

10-12-2012, 03:50 PM

this is first sketch of the monster

10-12-2012, 06:10 PM
The monsters proportions look very nice. I love it.:love:

10-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Hello, finally had spare time from work, so I can do whats really Important : )

I did first modeling of the new sketches, its all Work in progress, I would be happy to have comments to improve.

As I continue The creation I understand that I want to have this ridiculous shapes, I think it is fitting together nicely to the idea. I'm not a concept artist... help would be great :thumbsup:

First sketches for 2 buildings, the research building will be far from camera on the far mountain so I will model less on it, the Landing pad & comm' building will be more detailed significantly.

as for the layout phase I think maybe model all my design at this LOD and place everything, then have lighting.. and after that finish model and materials, Don't know yet .

All is WIP,
And again.. sorry for my lame drawing skills.

10-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Quick draw of the tank

10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Few changes in proportion that i want to do

10-23-2012, 11:56 PM

Just change the proportions a little bit...

10-29-2012, 09:30 PM
This is the most amazing funny monster ever seen! Don't give up, the story is lovely! :thumbsup:

10-31-2012, 02:47 PM
Maybe put less creatures, 10 bullets, and more than 10 opponents?
He is loosing from the beggining.

CGTalk Moderation
10-31-2012, 02:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.