- compositor masking tools;
- new green screen keying nodes;
- improved motion tracker with planar tracking, as well as support for tripod solving
- tiles based GPU rendering, as well as a many new Cycles render engine additions/improvements;
- much extended colour management support and control;
- new modeling tools: modal inset and bevel, sculpting with masks, new texture projection methods while sculpting;
- a nice skin modifier;
- loads of other small refinements, collada export was improved for better interoperability with game engines, improved colour grading speed in the sequencer, etc.
Though not yet a 'full' release yet, still quite impressive. Project Mango is paying off.