View Full Version : Good paint fleck brush?

Impactor Return
12 December 2003, 08:56 PM
Im looking for some sort of brush, or brush set up that will create a nice uneven edge. to simulate worn paint, found on the hard edges of um painted objects.... erm u know what i mean? :scream:

12 December 2003, 04:28 AM
I'd suggest doing a search on google for grunge brushes...their the best for when you want to get that "knicked up paint" look, among other cool things you can do with 'em ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.