View Full Version : Live action movie: Elise (need photoshop guy)

igorsandman
12 December 2003, 06:02 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for some one to help me on my upcoming movie. It's an amateur live action film called Elise.
I need to create a Head Up Display like in video games, with technical information like map, compass...
Here's a rough structure of what I will do on my own.

http://users.skynet.be/igorsandman/elise-hud.jpg

I need somebody to design the interface in photoshop, to fill the gaps with a cool stuff to link those utilities together.It has to be simple so it shouldn't be that difficult.
So if you are good at designing sci-fi stuff and you're good with photoshop, you can probably help me.
Ask for more info here -> brunobidon@hotmail.com or just reply to this post.
Thanks.
-IS-

atenyotkin
12 December 2003, 11:23 PM
That sounds pretty cool--perhaps I can help. One thing I kind of didn't understand though... Are you just looking for a single frame of this tactical display? Are you going to use it as an overlay (another layer, I guess,) to your movie? Because if you're going to use it as another layer, you may not want a static tactival display with comapss that never turns, and a log file that never receives any new info.

I may of misunderstood something.

Oh, forgot somthing... You may also want to check out vfxtalk.com. They have a lot of people with experience in compositing... so if you need any help putting that overlay later on in the movie, maybe they could give you some tips.

igorsandman
12 December 2003, 12:20 PM
I already found someone to help me.
Thanks anyway for your support and interrest.
Regards.
-IS-

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.