View Full Version : Internet Explorer Image Problems

11-20-2003, 11:41 PM
hey guys,

For some reason all of a sudden everytime I try to view an image that has its own page ie. the image comes up as the old red x. It happens everywhere, here, deviantART, any place with images on their own pages.

Anyway I searched Microsofts knowlege base and found something on it. I followed their directs and its still not working. It worked once and for some reason came back again. Please help guys I cant view most of the great artwork here at CGTalk!

-Thanks In Advance

11-21-2003, 03:38 AM
only thing I can think of is someone on ur network has activated some sort of proxy or filtering to prevent users from gaining full net access.

11-21-2003, 08:43 PM
yah it make sense but Im not on a network. Ill check my administrative properties and see if there is anything abnormal.

11-21-2003, 09:04 PM
No need to comment anymore!
I fixed it!

It turns out that a stupid Java Applet (Sun Java) wouldnt let images with the image as an address heading be shown. So i deleted it and it works now!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.