XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : continuing bezier spline

01-22-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm modelling a piece of string for a tag tie on a piece of packaging. Got a sweep nurbs with an open bezier spline in it. How do I continue on drawing from one end of the spline if I've deselected it? I know how to add points in between other points on the spline, but I want to make the spline longer and continue drawing with the bezier tool. Searched around various forums, and not found an answer. Can't find it in the help either.

01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Hi mitchino,
... select spline,deselect all points of spline (if selected), switch to Move tool and...
- with Ctrl you can add point toto spline from end (behind last point of spline)
- with Ctrl+Shift you can add point to start of spline (before first point of spline)

...everytime when you want to add spline, deselect all points

cheers, Lubo

01-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks, the control shift to add a point before the start of the spline works, but is there no way to add a point after the end of the spline? Is there a workaround allowing me to reverse the spline direction so I can change the end of the spline into the start of the spline?

01-22-2012, 07:27 PM
select spline in OM,deselect all points,Move tool, Ctrl-click add point to end of spline works for me well (R13)

CGTalk Moderation
01-22-2012, 07:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.