Lost Adventurer, Aleks Kirilenko (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : uknown artist: Mercy Delaware

11-13-2003, 08:53 PM
Anyone know who did this piece?? I think its fantastic- found it over on the Electric Image website- it was done with Universe software thats all I know- please if your "non-disclosed" speak up hehe- please give some comments I would like to know what people think- the texturing is beautiful and the lighting gives a great ambience combined with the great background composite

11-13-2003, 11:19 PM
hey Arliss,
I have no idea who the artist is. But anyways, your asking for opinions:

The left eye looks textured, too flat. And I think the bump is a little too much on her cheeks (more looks like a chicken skin...).
I also think that it would be better with just a little scar, in stead of a big cross across her eye (just a little detail to give away the reason of her eyepiece)
her lips are textured really nice, and the overall look of the texture is nice as well.

11-14-2003, 12:21 AM
the textures are amazing, i really like them and the model looks neat...great work..

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.