I have read the manual and understand most of the finalrender options within the render options. (took me some days)
I create perfume bottle render,
and I have some question about baking stuff in FR, if you can please help.
1) Can I bake caustics effect within the GI solution ?
2) I saw in the advanced shader there is a way to bake reflection\refracrion calculation of rendering, did not find any materials about it on the net. (and dident saw it in any other shader on any other renderer)
3) advanced shader / glass shader / architectual / another ?
witch one is the fastest to render when we are dealing with a lot of trace depth in the scene.
4) what tips can you give me when working with a lot of transparent materials?
5) Under raytracing tab, in the Adaptive multiple ray sampler, there is an options called "min samples". If i got it right not all renders need at least 15 rays to look good, and the default of 15 is a lot, I down this value to 7 and my render got from 2.02 min to 1.32 min.
No affect on the final result. any experience with that parameter? what is the safe value to use?
thanks, I like FR, it feels comfortable working with it.