3D Character Animation (not for beginners) - 8 weeks
Roy Wesley (PIXAR) tbc
Matt Majers (PIXAR) tbc
Keith Lango (VALVE)
- the course is designed to help classical animators to get into 3D character animation and animators that already animate in 3D but feel the need to increase their current skills.
Animate a 3D short - 2 weeks
Kenny Roy (Animation Mentor)
- a unique course in which animators will animate a short film under a direct supervision and guidence of Kenny Roy and his LA based studio, which will provide a script, storyboard, characters, lighting and rendering etc. ... the course should simulate a team work, time pressure, working with a director etc .. not for beginners.
Character Design for 3D (for illustrators) - 1 week
yet to determine
- the course should help classical illustrators to learn about designing for 3D in particular as well as designing modern style character in general. Ideal for young artists with already some design background.
Pantomime for Animators - 1 week
Robert Bennett - teacher at Les Gobelins and Animation Workshop
- the course is what the name refers to: acting for animators. Please, visit www.kylebalda.com and view a video interview with Robert to get the better picture
Studio Pipeline for small studios - 1 week
Aaron Walsman (BLUE SKY) tbc
- still to determine the focus wether to hold the class for programmers to get intro into programming tools for a small studio pipeline or for studio managers to understand the concept. Depends on expressed needs of people interested in the course
We are working on a new website and registration form, we hope to open up the registration in January. If you would like to be notified, please, submit your email at http://www.anomalia.eu to receive our newsletter. In any way, if you are interested, take your time to prepare your reels .. thank you.
Further questions? Please, email us at email@example.com
Thank you much