View Full Version : Drag Canvas in photoshop cs???

11 November 2003, 10:09 AM
I heard on here that that is possible. i have been going through the docs all nigiht. and have not come across that yet...does anyone know if you can drag your canvas like how you can in painter? you can drag it anywere? if anyone knows for sure that would be great. thanks

11 November 2003, 12:04 PM
Yes, you can.

Once you enter "Full Screen Mode" by pressing the F key once, you can then drag your canvas (by holding the spacebar) anywhere you like within the work area.

11 November 2003, 05:29 PM
wow, i cant wait to get home and try tha tout thanks for the info. how did you find out about this did you just stumble upon it?

11 November 2003, 09:40 AM
You're welcome. :)

I saw it talked about on another board. I also think i saw it mentioned on the " (" site recently.

11 November 2003, 04:55 PM
yah guest, your right it works ...which is something i truly thought would never be in photoshop. didnt you hear something about a deformer for photoshop? like with splies or soemthing? i looked though the help docs, i saw nothing on that. i swore i rememebred reading something about a spline deformer...i dont understand why CS dont have that.

11 November 2003, 09:35 PM
I don't think you have to go full screen to drag the canvas with the space bar, all that does is activate the little hand lookin thing. I am not using CS though, maybe it is a different thing.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.