PDA

View Full Version : Composited passes result is diffrent then Beauty pass

batcha
07-24-2011, 05:14 PM
I m trying to match my beauty pass with the composited passes but result is always little different no matter how the blend modes i choose or how many passes i create or which software i use to composite .can someone tell me how can i get the final composite image look like my beauty pass.

I have simple geo with a texture only one light and FG on. for my post corrections l need "texture color ","reflection" , "refraction" , "direct light" " indirect light" and "shadow".
thank you!!

nookie
07-24-2011, 05:59 PM
are you using linear workflow and adding gamma correction after all the passes are composited? last time I had a similar problem this was the reason :)

And if you are already sing it take care of using "add" or "plus" to blend them and not "screen"!

batcha
07-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Thank you for the reply

i m using linear workflow rendered without exposer control. All textures and colors gamma corrected in maya also using "plus" in nuke as blending mode.
stil the result is different then my beauty pass. May be shadow pass is the problem i don't know searching for the solution.

Thanks nookie.

CGTalk Moderation
07-25-2011, 05:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.