PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here do any modeling on a XPS 17 laptop

ws6nick
07-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Like the title said... I'm not big on laptops nor do I need one... heck I sold the one I had (Asus G55) 5 months ago vowing to never own another (hated the 1366x768 rez). So, here I am looking into getting another.

Why.... Currently I'm working a full time job and freelancing at night. Mainly to sit next to my wife while I work instead of my office.... I'd like for my marriage to stay intact.
Leading to my question... How is modeling on a XPS 17

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/xps-l702x/pd#RatingsAndReviews

imashination
07-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Mainly to sit next to my wife while I work instead of my office.... I'd like for my marriage to stay intact.

Spending every waking moment with the other half, not the best idea for happiness

vlad
07-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Plus, your not giving her any more attention since your mind is on your work, which is arguably even worse for a woman than not being there at all... Not to mention the fact that she doesnt even have access to your private parts, that place being occupied by your laptop... :p

ws6nick
07-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Ha ha, I like the way you guys think!

Mahlon
07-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Plus, your not giving her any more attention since your mind is on your work, which is arguably even worse for a woman than not being there at all...

A very wise statement, this.

M.

CGTalk Moderation
07-22-2011, 02:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.