PDA

View Full Version : My account has beed disabled. Help

rudiHammad
07-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Hi,
My old username was "shenmue". Today I tried to post but I couldnīt because my account was disabled. I tried to send a message to the moderators but, because it was disabled,I couldnīt send any message.
So I created a new accout just to get back my old one. Can any moderator help me please?
Thanks

leigh
07-19-2011, 10:44 PM
You were banned because you posted a link to a warez site on this site. That is strictly against our rules and if you do anything like that again, you will be instantly banned again.

rudiHammad
07-19-2011, 11:17 PM
what?!when?
I swear I never did that- And if I did it was by accident. Could you please show me the post where I did that?Because honestly I have no idea what you are talking about.
Please show we where I did it. I really donīt understand.

leigh
07-19-2011, 11:45 PM
The post is no longer visible on the public forum. You posted a thread asking whether or not a site that was VERY obviously a warez site was legit, and posted a link to it.

rudiHammad
07-20-2011, 10:59 AM
oh my god! was it the site about videocopilot dvds!?
I ask that also in the oficial videocopilot forum, and the moderators answered me very kindly saying that the site wasnīt related to them.But they didnīt kick me away!And If you ask to any moderator from videocopilot youīd see that I have BOUGHT many of their products, instead of downloading them from any warez site.
Maybe it was obvious for you, but not for me. It was an honest mistake, and banning me for that is very extreme. Did you check my other hundreds of threads to see if I am that kind of guy?
I understand your reaction, but it is not fair. You really misunderstood me. I never caused any trouble, and I have always been polite.
For example, I am also a owner of renderman for maya. And there was a special offer on renderman products in a web site, so I asked about that offer in pixarīs forum.It turned out that, that offer was real (but it was only for US, not eurpoe...)

So, I am asking you to reconsider activating my account please. This is all a big misunderstanding.

Thank you.

rudiHammad
07-28-2011, 06:06 PM
So thatīs it?

Again, you made a big mistake but thatīs ok. No hard feelings, I am just disapointed.
Cgtalk is the best forum I know and I was expecting a little more support from moderators, and ignoring me when I just explained what happened is really not cool man.
Anyway I am rudiHammad now.

Cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
07-28-2011, 06:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.