i wanna to learn c++
how i can learn it
and whats it uses
hope you all reply to me soon
bye
:buttrock: :buttrock:

singularity2006
10-31-2003, 03:42 AM
what type of learner are u? Book or lecture or hands on? Personally, I've never liked buying a C++ for dummies (the entire dummies series I've observed to be far too wordy for any true "dummy") or learn in 24 hours. If you want to learn C, I highly recommend taking a class @ the local community college. They usually have a class for that. As for its uses, there's plenty of use for all programming languages. Mostly, the primary function I would suppose to be a functional way to make our computing lives easier. Whatever function you perform on a computer manually, u can probably create a program for u to automate or make the job easier. Do you have any prior programming experience? I think if you want to start learning a top down language, which is what C is, I would start @ something a bit more primative, like Pascal. It acts as a good primer to describe the most rudimentary functions of a programming language and from there, u can hit up C. However, if you do have a programming background, dive right in I suppose. But if ur concerned with an event driven language, I would recommend taking a course in Visual Basic. I find it much easier to start up right away as compared to C or any other languages of that equivalent. Anyhow, good luck, and have fun!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.