PDA

View Full Version : A clear and clean shoulderrig with CAT

ThereIsNoTri
07-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi there,

Iīm in big trouble, I use CAT since, I think over a half year, and Iīm happy with it but there are two damn things I canīt get fixed. The first one ist the shoulderrig and my first question. Did anyone get a clean CAT shoulderrig running? My complete actual work stucks because I canīt find a way to fix it. I tried two different meshvariants, I played with the weight of the skinning between the upper arm and the clavicle. No way.

The second question is about a Root Bone. I need a root-bone in animation to rotate my character with the right amount of weight. At the moment he rotates in the pelvis. I donīt mean the Layer Transform Gizmo (I tried to reposition it, no way), it must a bone, a bit top of the pelvis. I tried a extra bone as parent of the pelvis but it doesnīt work very well because then there are other problems when the whole rig moves. Iīm really confused.

Is there anybody who could say me more about my two problems please?

Cheers and a great week - Ben

CGTalk Moderation
07-12-2011, 01:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.