PDA

View Full Version : Object: "Yay! Peanut Butter!"

TULS
10-30-2003, 04:40 AM
Just thoguht I would post one of the Objects from my next piece.....get a little C&C....thanks! CIAO!

Tüls

http://www.digitaltuls.com/Peanutbutter.jpg

zenrender14
10-30-2003, 05:27 AM
Wow, yummy! Thats great work... my only critiques are the cap which isn't realistic if your aim is photorealism. Somehow its too smooth/even. Also, the Jif text is too clean/white IMHO.. and I think more variation in the actual peanut butter would help (the airbubbles you already have are great!)... otherwise, makes me wanna pop off the cap and dig my grubby fingers right in!

LOL, great work!
- ZR

TULS
10-30-2003, 05:48 AM
Hey thanks man...I'll see what I can do about the cap...when you say the JiF text is too clean...do you mean clean like it needs dirt?

Tüls

onscreen
10-30-2003, 06:53 AM
nice bottle!
the label looks good. But i still dont understand what does it mean it is too clean. :applause: i still like it!

TULS
10-30-2003, 08:11 AM
ok here's the next part to this who thing...right not it's two still pieces I am working on containing one of my chracters...however it could turn into an animation....you neeever know....this one doesn't have the fancy lighting of the other one ..cause I just wasn't interested in waiting for it....and in the scene they aren't even going to be that close...

Tüls

http://www.digitaltuls.com/P_M.jpg

Tad
10-30-2003, 09:02 AM
hi, some crit...

you could add some segments to the jar, I can see some jaggy edges here and there.

and this is not a realtime piece, so make sure you give it as many as it needs so you cant see any polys.

keep it up! :)

zenrender14
10-30-2003, 04:24 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear...
I was just tryin' to point out how "white" the Jif text was, esp the "f"... I guess thats from the lighting.

The label just looked so perfect, that it popped out at me. This is, of course, jus' me =). Don't get me wrong.. I really like it, but I try to provide some CC, regardless of how tiny... he he he... great work!

-ZR

TULS
10-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys...
Tad ..I agree...rendering that now...I will just replace the other one
Zrender....thanks for clarifying...
I always appreciate good C&C....
Thanks again!

Tüls

zenrender14
10-30-2003, 08:04 PM
No worries... keep up the good work!

NickBFTD
10-30-2003, 11:06 PM
i like the wrinkles and stuff you added on the labels ,gives it that extra touch.:thumbsup:

BTW in England "jif" is the name of a cleaning fluid.:hmm:

TULS
10-31-2003, 01:27 AM
LOL Cleaning fluid huh...wow that's a whole new thing all together..and it's prolly not creamy...LOL

Tüls

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.