PDA

View Full Version : Camera Dissapears

LoveFest
07-03-2011, 02:22 AM
If your camera is gone at one point in your project, check your layers. Mine was hid with another object. Turn your layers back on to check. I was confounded for about 1/2 hour. :banghead:

Kakkoii
07-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Have you tried increasing the scale of it very high? Perhaps some how its scale got pulled down to 0. So it's still there, but can't be seen.

LoveFest
07-03-2011, 03:20 AM
Have you tried increasing the scale of it very high? Perhaps some how its scale got pulled down to 0. So it's still there, but can't be seen.
Thanks for responding!
Hey, that's a good idea! I didn't think of that. heh, I should have; I know that trick by now. (feels silly). But actually, the layer it was in was turned off. I was totally in the dark for about an half hour. :surprised

Kakkoii
07-03-2011, 03:27 AM
Thanks for responding!
Hey, that's a good idea! I didn't think of that. heh, I should have; I know that trick by now. (feels silly). But actually, the layer it was in was turned off. I was totally in the dark for about an half hour. :surprised
Haha, yeah. Well glad ya solved the problem! Gotta love when it's something so simple.

LoveFest
07-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Haha, yeah. Well glad ya solved the problem! Gotta love when it's something so simple. Sometimes it scares me. heh :argh:

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2011, 04:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.