PDA

View Full Version : batch render problem

bastianner
06-30-2011, 09:29 PM
hi,

i have a problem when i start to batch render my scene. in my scene there is some kind of robot jumping through a window. when i render a preview everything's fine. but when i start a batch render the parts of the shoulders are twistet and not in place. my render.log and script editor don't give any error messages. it's not the first time that i have that error but i could "fix" it by deleting my "prefs" file oder just by saving my scene under new name. but now, nothing helps. i couldn't find that kind if problem in earlier threads. it's so important for me to fix it as fast as possible:/ i would be really happy if there's someone who knows what to do!

lipuster
07-01-2011, 06:32 AM
Please provide images showing the error and how it looks when rendered correctly

bastianner
07-01-2011, 09:39 AM
phu after one night i could fix it by deleting two forgotten useless ik handles. so glad that it works now. but i still don't understand why everything looks correctly in my render view but in in the results of my batch render.

CGTalk Moderation
07-01-2011, 09:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.