PDA

View Full Version : little help with the messiah tutorial please?

womanonfire
10-29-2003, 11:42 AM
hello,

i am all new to using messiah. dounloaded the demo and i am trying to put a skeleton into the Bruce character. I've run into a rather silly problem and thought i would start a thread here because i've a feeling there's going to be many such moments for me while learning this software. :blush:

Firstly, it says in the demo tutorial: "If you want to delete the bone to try again, just click on it in the Item List and press the Delete key on your keyboard."
but this does not work! when i select the bone in the Item List and hit delete on my keyboard a little box comes up asking me to Delete Keys ! it seems to be connected with the animation editor and not with the Setup editor.

Also is there a way to toggle the Manipulator sphere on/off? sometimes it is really in the way visually.

thx! :wavey:

rnb2
10-29-2003, 12:37 PM
To delete items from any list, use the '-' key on the keypad - Fred must have forgotten to change that reference.

Bad Fred, no bickie!

Hit "Esc" to hide the manipulator sphere.

womanonfire
10-29-2003, 01:10 PM
thank you! that did it.

Sil3
10-29-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi womanonfire

To make the Edit Sphere invisible/visible just press ESC, if ESC doesnt work, click first on an empty space on the viewport.

Ops hadnīt noticed that a reply to Edit Shpere was alreay there :D

womanonfire
10-29-2003, 04:11 PM
hey thanks for being helpful anyway :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.