PDA

View Full Version : Etsu

Eightbitgen
06-25-2011, 08:32 AM
Hello, thought I would post here to get a feel for things starting in august I will be entering into the Digital media program at ETSU. (East Tennessee State University) They offer a Bachelors and a Masters Degree which they have already advised me it will be a rough workload over all. Which I'm fine with But my question is how high should I pursue the degree? When does it become better to have experience rather then a piece of paper saying I know what I'm doing?

Erickzon
06-29-2011, 02:46 AM
In wich program are you going to enroll? Because if it is something related to animation and visual effects you've got to understand something. This career is very artistic, and at the end the thing that will give you a job will be your ability to create good quality stuff, not the paper.
I'm not saying the paper isn't important, of course it is, but not that much in this media. ;)

Eightbitgen
06-29-2011, 05:39 AM
Yes, it is Animation degree I belive its the only one they have. I thought i would like the animation side rather then say engineering and cad and stuff ,which was what i was going to do and thank you for your reply.

CGTalk Moderation
06-29-2011, 05:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.