PDA

View Full Version : pressure sensitivity in photoshop (with wacom)

Gremlin
10-29-2003, 05:18 AM
hey guys, i recently picked up a wacom....
and im curious, can I set my pressure sensitivity settings in photoshop somewhere? cause as of now the brush doesnt get any bigger the harder I press, and something I wanna know if it can be done... can I set it up, so the harder I press the darker it gets, as opposed to the bigger it gets? cause, that way I could do shading all with one color :D

:lightbulb EDIT: I played around with the brush settings... wow... didn't do jack crap, the "jitter" settings like, randomize it.... does anyone know an application that will allow me to control brightness of my color via pen pressure?

bumskee
10-29-2003, 08:19 PM
hello,

Ah, yeap I think so. Go to Brush palette, on the shape dynamics you can control the size, just pick pressure from the menu, also go to other dynamics and you can control the opacity with pressure as well.

:beer:

wedge
10-30-2003, 02:54 AM
yeah, you have to change the pen pressure per brush. it defaults to size dynamics, as opposed to opacity.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.