PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Showcase gallery

Rivenis
06-23-2011, 01:21 PM
I was looking at the showcase gallery and noticed something rather strange regarding the images at the top of the page. They were mostly images from years ago rather than new stuff. I'm confused as to why this is. I thought the top of the page was for giving added exposure to new artwork, instead its showing images so old that the threads are closed and you couldn't comment on them if you wanted to anyhow. I really don't see the point of this.

I'd like to see images no more than a few months old on the top of the page. Also i suggested this before but i'll repeat myself here. I really think its a good idea to only show 2D images on the top of the page for the 2D forum and only 3D in the 3D forum so as to have a higher total amount of images at the top of the page when combining the two.

Thanks for your response :)

Kirt
06-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Check your forum sorting options at the bottom of the page. Make sure the settings are showing most recent dates. It should sort by default to show most recent posts (as it does on mine).

What you've described is not default behavior of that sub-forum.

Rivenis
06-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks Kirt, but i'm not talking about the actual image threads. I'm referring to the set of images that are above them. At the very top of the page that are arranged in two rows.

CGTalk Moderation
06-23-2011, 07:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.