PDA

View Full Version : statue demolish using toolbox #2

takhachhe
06-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Right now I have Pflow toolbox 2 and rayfire. So I m planning to make statue demolish from these tools.. But right now I have some issue.. I used collison test to activate the simulation and my problem is that It only activates the particle that is touched by collison deflector but I want to influence all the object too. like when the bottom particle it activated then It should also activate the particle which are near to it. Not so highly influence atleast some force should be.

PsychoSilence
06-22-2011, 06:35 PM
are you using a cimbination of rayfire and box#2 aka. you pre-fractured it and used a birth group? You could do that just with rayfire. The website has plenty of tutorials how to activate geometry.

with box#2 i would use a physx switch with turned off animation checked in an interval. When the given interval is up the whole thing starts coming down. No physx component will be applied to the flow until the interval,event or hand animated time is reached! But it's hard to tell without seeing a screen shot or a scene file.

Anselm

CGTalk Moderation
06-22-2011, 06:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.