PDA

View Full Version : Teaser Project...

Rich
10-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

First I'd like to say that this is an amazing board filled with amazing talent. My hats off to the great work here!

My partner and I are putting together a 4-5 min short film teaser for a full length feature film. We hope to use the short and the full length script to bring financing to the project. Connections on the business side are not a problem.

Filming hasn't commenced yet, so you could say that we are putting feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested in getting involved. We also need input on what would be needed ie: film format ect.

Basically the film will need effects added along the lines of realistic animals morphing into other animals -- humans morphing into animals plus a few other minor effects.

What we offer is a production credit and a percentage of profits.

If interested please email me richwilliams43@hotmail.com -- I shall supply the teaser script, details of the story and our resume

Thank You :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.