PDA

View Full Version : HMC #31 PIXAR TRIBUTE : Carl Fredricksen From UP

R4TRoOT
06-20-2011, 05:10 AM
Hello there ...
I started to work on Carl Fredricksen form Up but i stopped . and when i saw this challenge so i decided to continue so pleas i need feedback and any comment are more than welcome .. this what i have got so far thank you .

R4TRoOT
06-20-2011, 05:15 AM
This is the reference that i used and i borrowed the movie artbook from my friend :)

robo3687
06-20-2011, 05:26 AM
i'm afraid if you want it to count for voting you'll need to start over (or try another model), any work for an entry has to have been done within the start and finish dates of the challenge, and you originally posted this model a few weeks ago...

Scote
06-20-2011, 12:43 PM
It's a great model you made, but like robo said: you can't participate because you use the used model.

Like if I use HAn Solo model head to do Indiana Jones character..

or like starting modeling right away for the pixar tribute when Roberto (Forum leader) reveal the next challenge subject two weeks ago.

It's like cheating. The purpose of the challenge is to show what you can do in a giving time

You can post that, but You can't have vote, so can't win or just participate in that challenge.

R4TRoOT
06-20-2011, 01:29 PM
sorry for the misunderstanding .... How can i delete the thread or can the admin delete it . Sorry agian .

Scote
06-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Don't be sorry man! lol

Ask Roberto to delete your threat.. But You can start a new model if you want.. you have talent!

CGTalk Moderation
06-20-2011, 01:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.