PDA

View Full Version : shake tutorial book

d3v1n
06-06-2002, 12:27 PM
does anyone ever found a tutorial book about shake,....i;m looking for everywhere ....but never found it. please tell me if u know the website where i can order books about shake. thanx alot for your help:wavey:

d3v1n
06-18-2002, 07:42 AM
just wondering why everyone juts looking this thread without any respond:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wgriffiths2000
06-24-2002, 03:57 PM
Sorry i dont know of any shake tutorial books i will ckek with my teacher and see if he knows of any. People probaly dont reply because they cant answer your ??

I am sorry to inform you but to what i know where is no books out.

d3v1n
06-26-2002, 09:10 PM
thank you very much for your concern anyway :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ....at last...soomebody respond :D:D

wgriffiths2000
06-27-2002, 01:22 AM
hehe yah this shake section dose not seem to get much trafic.:shrug:

beaker
06-27-2002, 07:48 AM
There aren't any shake books out on the market. The best thing is to use the shake manuals, they are quite extensive. Also if you want to know more about compositing in general then get Ron Brinkman's book "The art and science of digital compositing". Ron works for Nothing Real and it is in my opinion one of the best books on this topic. It is not software specific but explains everything in concepts that can work in any compositing package.

Realistik
07-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Aren't there tutorials in the help menu when you go to the Nothing Real website? I go to Full Sail and that site we have access to is really helpful and the tutorials are kind of funny yet corny sometimes :surprised

djmagick
02-15-2005, 07:20 PM
This reply may seem a little late, however there is a very good book currently available through Apple's training website which includes a 30 day license and fully functional version of Shake 3.0. It is published through Apple's Pro Training Series.

amirjahanlou
02-16-2005, 09:40 AM
thank you very much for your concern anyway :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ....at last...soomebody respond :D:D

CMI studios has a DVD for learning Shake which is not very advanced, but however may help you a lot www.cmistudios.com (http://www.cmistudios.com)
+ a tutorial book from apple that is already mentioned to you, I beleive there are more video tutorial in Shake than Paper tutorial, However if you read the manual once, Then I guess you can adopt any tutorial for comositing softwares into Shake.

Hope it works

CGTalk Moderation
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.