PDA

View Full Version : Morph targets with unwanted rotations

Dinodiegus
06-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi friends,
i Have a problem with my morph targets, i have 17 of them and half of them have a rotation of about 4 to 5 degrees on the x axis and i don't know how it got there. is there a way of getting rid of these unwanted rotations without having to redo each morph target?

I tried, rotating them and repicking them with the morpher, i tried freeze rotations, freeze transform and nothing worked, even reset xform did not solve the problem.

How do i get rid of these unwanted rotations on the x axis?

Thanks.

lo
06-13-2011, 08:39 PM
go into subobject mode and rotate them in element/polygon mode

Dinodiegus
06-14-2011, 02:23 PM
go into subobject mode and rotate them in element/polygon mode

Good idea but my problem is i have multiple separate objects, and when i select them all in element mode when i rotate, they don't rotate all at the same time and i end up with multiple objects to rotate.

you think there is another solution, like copy and paste pivot points so all objects have the same pivot coordinates including rotations and transforms...

scrimski
06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
i Have a problem with my morph targets, i have 17 of them and half of them have a rotation of about 4 to 5 degrees on the x axis and i don't know how it got there. is there a way of getting rid of these unwanted rotations without having to redo each morph target?ResetXform. Or attaching to a new object and deleting that object in element submode. Resetting transforms is best done before rigging, skinninng,animating or creating morph targets

CGTalk Moderation
06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.