PDA

View Full Version : E3 2011 : Post E3 Thoughts

BaronFlame
06-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Okay so since no one made a thread about this, I thought I might just do so myself[Hopefully the mods won’t mind it]. :surprised :D

Now this year’s E3 might be over but the buzz it created hasn’t died down nor do I expect it to do so anytime sooner. This years E3 had everything a gamer wants, from Sony’s new Playstation Vita to Nintendo’s Wii-U, from Uncharted 3 to Gears Of War 3. Since I wasn’t able to be there, I followed it through various live streams[GameTrailers.com, IGN, etc.] like many of you. And to say that this E3 was anything less than incredible is an understatement in itself.

Let’s recap shall we ?

Press conferences :
1. Microsoft’s Press Conference
2. EA’s Press Conference
3. Ubisoft’s Press Conference
4. Sony’s Press Conference
5. Nintendo’s Press Conference

Games :
1. Mass Effect 3
2. Battlefield 3
3. Batman : Arkham City
4. Starhawk
5. Resistance 3
6. Twisted Metal
7. Journey
8. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
9. Gears of War 3
10. Ms. ‘Splosion Man
11. Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
12. Spider-Man : Edge Of Time
13. Dead Island
14. Rage
15. Prey 2
16. Shinobi
17. Saints Row 3
18. Lord Of the Rings : War In The North
19. Ninja Gaiden 3
20. Sly Cooper : Thieves In Time
21. The Darkness 3
22. Street Fighter X Tekken
23. Resident Evil : Raccoon City
24. Deus Ex : Human Revolution
25. Tomb Raider
26. Far Cry 3
27. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
28. WWE 12
29. Final Fantasy XIII-2
30. Prototype 2
31. BioShock : Infinite
32. Forza Motorsport 4
33. Star Wars : The Old Republic
34. Dark Souls
35. Inversion
36. Warhammer 40k : Space Marine
37. X-Men Destiny
38. Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning
39. Jurassic Park
40. Sniper 2
41. Bastion
42. Assassin’s Creed : Revelations
43. Ghost Recon : Future Soldiers
44. Rayman Origins
45. Sonic Generations
46. Catherine
47. Need For Speed : The Run
48. Retro City Rampage
49. Madden NFL 12
50. Silent Hill Downpour
51. Hitman : Absolution

Consoles :
1. Sony Playstation Vita
2. Nintendo Wii-U

And done! :buttrock: Phew, now THAT was a long, long list. 51 games, 5 Conferences and 2 new consoles. Wow! Talk about going into overdrive. And BTW I saw it live on IGN/Gametrailers so I might’ve seen some content which might’ve been exclusive to the source and might’ve added them to the list and if that’s the case then I apologize for doing so and please feel free to correct me.

Now, most of you might’ve guessed where I am getting at. If for some reason you done well then I ask YOU that which was YOUR favorite Press Conference/Game/Console at this year’s E3.

P.s. : As far as I am concerned, mine was or rather were Assassin’s Creed : Revelations, Ghost Recon : Future Soldiers, Bioshock Infinite, Prototype 2, The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Deus Ex : Human Revolution, Call Of Duty Modern : Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3, is that it? Yea I think so. And as far as conference’s are concerned I think Ubisoft’s Conference was the best.

CGTalk Moderation
06-11-2011, 06:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.