PDA

View Full Version : New and Unique BVH Motions now available!

Tbones
06-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Howdy Folks,

Just a short note to let you know that we now have new and improved BVH motions that are totally unique and not available anywhere else on Earth!:love:

Click Here (http://bit.ly/l8ppwA) for a preview of the NEW BVH motions available!

Click Here (http://bit.ly/lkux9p) to purchase The "150 NEW BVH motions.

These motions are HIGH Quality and work in almost ALL 3D Animation Programs and Game Engines. including.Maya, 3D Max, Poser, Daz3D, Truespace, Animeeple, Bvhacker, Lightwave, Blender, Iclone, Milkshape 3D, Fragmotion, Hash Animation Master, Tourqe Game Engine, GameStudio, Unity Game Engine, C4D, Carrara, Qvanimator, Second Life, Motion Builder and Many More...

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks and Cheers

cresshead
06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
'preview' would be more helpful for prospective purchasers if it were some youtube clips not just a text listing.

Tbones
06-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Hi Cress,

I can provide some video previews, However I am asking folks to take my word for it this time...

These motions are the Highest quality and totally unique, not found anywhere else on earth.

I also provide a FREE demo of the NEW motions, so folks can check out the quality in their favorite program.

We are also waiting on Animstreet to re-open, so that all our motions will be previewable!
Theres about 20 of our motions up there for 3D preview now.! http://www.animstreet.com/animation-list
'preview' would be more helpful for prospective purchasers if it were some youtube clips not just a text listing.

doCHtor
06-07-2011, 05:53 AM
Is it me or are the motions jerky, feet sliding and knees wobbling?

Also I don't find the motions totally unique and not available anywhere else on Earth, they are rather weird.

Tbones
06-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi,

How would you know? You didnt download the motions, and if you see motions that are shaky then your not looking at motions that we made.

Trubones motions are extremely smooth and High Quality.

I think its just you and you are weird!

Is it me or are the motions jerky, feet sliding and knees wobbling?

Also I don't find the motions totally unique and not available anywhere else on Earth, they are rather weird.

doCHtor
06-07-2011, 04:16 PM
If the link you provided for the preview doesn't show your motions, then yes, I'm not looking at your smooth stuff. Otherwise they look like straight out of Ipisoft mocap without any post-processing done in 3d app (just strong smoothing pp done in ipisoft).

For example the sample where the skeleton does the knee-bending exercise, legs slide under ground (or to the ground if by default the skeleton floats) and forward. Cat animation is quite bad with lot of linear blending motion.

I'm sorry if the criticism sounds too harsh, but I guess I had a hard morning and got annoyed by your often posts using bold words about how fantastic your motions are.

Tbones
06-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi,

Yes, The motions on Animstreet are not the newest ultra smooth motions, I am waiting for them to reopen so that I can provide folks previews of the new motions.

The Cat Animation is quite Bad? Hmmm Sounds like your having a bad day alright!.

Heres to making your future days even worse.,

Our BVH MOTIONS ARE THE Smoothest! And are not found anywhere else on EARTH!!

Our Motions are indeed FANTASTIC!! and we offer a MoneyBack Gurantee!

P.S. Was that annoying enough for you?

Thanks and Cheers

If the link you provided for the preview doesn't show your motions, then yes, I'm not looking at your smooth stuff. Otherwise they look like straight out of Ipisoft mocap without any post-processing done in 3d app (just strong smoothing pp done in ipisoft).

For example the sample where the skeleton does the knee-bending exercise, legs slide under ground (or to the ground if by default the skeleton floats) and forward. Cat animation is quite bad with lot of linear blending motion.

I'm sorry if the criticism sounds too harsh, but I guess I had a hard morning and got annoyed by your often posts using bold words about how fantastic your motions are.

doCHtor
06-07-2011, 04:57 PM
No worries, I can assure you that you and your great animations can't affect my day in any way. It's quite amusing that you think you have the power to do so :D
Getting annoyed by often posts and boast about the same stuff all over again happens without someones day being good or bad (and surely you can't make it better or worse). And there is also an easy fix for that - ignoring your posts.

Over and out.

Tbones
06-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi,

I think that would be best as I cannot simply ignore your posts, While my posts may be annoying, at least they are TRUE.

Your posts are based on ignorance, therefor better left unsaid,

Whoops To Late!

I never boasted before about the quality of our new motions, It was the first time!

However I love your posts too. They increase the traffic to my site, because folks know that you dont know what your talking about.

Thanks again and Cheers

No worries, I can assure you that you and your great animations can't affect my day in any way. It's quite amusing that you think you have the power to do so :D
Getting annoyed by often posts and boast about the same stuff all over again happens without someones day being good or bad (and surely you can't make it better or worse). And there is also an easy fix for that - ignoring your posts.

Over and out.

instinct-vfx
06-08-2011, 06:39 AM
For the record. Do you really expect to sell more of those CRAZY COOL BEST AND SMOOTHEST motions by insulting potential customers ?

nildoe
06-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Ipisoft,

YOU need to take a break, there are other ways to convey your message without being rude to others man.

And i agree with the poster that said u need to have video samples and not just text list

Nildo

djart73
06-08-2011, 07:20 AM
@ Joseph, maybe you should rethink your "spam and news compulsion" to open one thread after another.
The way you act here isnt very professional either!

It is nearly impossible to follow any of your threads and start a discussion. In my opinion this is sad cause the softwareŽn stuff seems very usefull.

cheers, djart73

EricM
06-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Indeed, Ipi seems like great software and your motions may be the best, but you should stop creating new threads one after the other to promote basically the same thing over and over again.

Over abundance and enthusiasm make it look like spam and will be detrimental to your image in the long run.

Find a useful title and update your main thread, unless there's some groundbreaking difference with the previous version. It will allow everyone to discuss in one place, and get all the news in one thread.

doCHtor
06-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Ipisoft,

YOU need to take a break, .....

Didn't want do participate in this thread anymore, but I think it would be fair (to the people behind ipisoft) to say that OP is probably not related to the company making the ipisoft mocap software and is only using their name (which is quite strange).

BigPixolin
06-08-2011, 01:16 PM
I agree with what has been said. It is annoying seeing the same thing over and over again, and then being linked to that late 90's netscape webpage is starting to make it worst.

KsiKsu
06-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Indeed, Ipi seems like great software and your motions may be the best, but you should stop creating new threads one after the other to promote basically the same thing over and over again.

like Digital Tutors never did?
i remember a period of time where they posted almost every week about new page udpates
or cgtalk users that repost cgtalks news and of other forums.

be polite, dont attack each other, they are just promoting their products,
if you dont like em or have doubts in the offered quality,
discuss it in a serious way without being inpolite

dont feed the troll

cheers

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:26 PM
I am sorry the topic has gone astray.

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:27 PM
I have videos.

Ipisoft,

YOU need to take a break, there are other ways to convey your message without being rude to others man.

And i agree with the poster that said u need to have video samples and not just text list

Nildo

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Where did I Overpost?

Everyone of my postings are relevant with different and important information.

Over abundance and enthusiasm make it look like spam and will be detrimental to your image in the long run.

Find a useful title and update your main thread, unless there's some groundbreaking difference with the previous version. It will allow everyone to discuss in one place, and get all the news in one thread.

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Dont want to participate?

Heres to clear things up.

My Name is Joe McPeek, I am an iPiSoft Affiliate Partner who makes motions using their software.
I also make a commision on each sale of the software sent through my website. I also sell BVH motions on my website. My company (which is unrelated and shall remain nameless has been in business for 10 years.)

iPiSoft knows that I post here and elsewhere to promote their products.

Also I create training tutorials for iPiSoft and provide those free of charge at my youtube site.

Thanks and Cheers

Didn't want do participate in this thread anymore, but I think it would be fair (to the people behind ipisoft) to say that OP is probably not related to the company making the ipisoft mocap software and is only using their name (which is quite strange).

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:40 PM
I thought I explained why our website is like that.

We used to have a nice site, but it didnt work,

Now we have this site and it is ugly, but it works!

http://bit.ly/lMhau1

Thanks and Cheers

I agree with what has been said. It is annoying seeing the same thing over and over again, and then being linked to that late 90's netscape webpage is starting to make it worst.

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Not professional?

Ok, So you think I am unprofessional but at least my information is useful.

Sorry that you think Im unprofessional acting.

Cant please em all..

Heres a link to our latest tutorials.

http://bit.ly/m9ZDTn

Cheers

@ Joseph, maybe you should rethink your "spam and news compulsion" to open one thread after another.
The way you act here isnt very professional either!

It is nearly impossible to follow any of your threads and start a discussion. In my opinion this is sad cause the softwareŽn stuff seems very usefull.

cheers, djart73

Tbones
06-08-2011, 03:56 PM
And for those who need a quick link to purchase the NEW BVH Files Here ya go.

http://bit.ly/lkux9p here is a preview of the motions included list. http://bit.ly/l8ppwA

Also if you press the like button on our Facbook page, you will $100.00 off the TOMB!
(The Online Motions Box)

So click here to press our like button and Save!

http://on.fb.me/kZ3zr8

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2011, 03:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.