PDA

View Full Version : Where is Nuke presentation 6.2 create point cloud of photos?

Jeroen
06-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Hai everyone,

Last year I visited a couple of NUKE presentations introducing NUKE 6.2. In these viewings, they explained how to create a point cloud of a series of, I believe it was, 5 photo’s of a fountain/statue.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this presentation online somewhere?

Thanks very much.

-----
Let me add this. What I want to know is, how can I create a stereoscopic image from my 3D stuff in my Nuke script. So.. How do I create a stereoscopic camera?
-----

Jeroen

cgbeige
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
check on FXGuide maybe - I think I remember seeing that one there

kyrgr
06-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Hai everyone,
Let me add this. What I want to know is, how can I create a stereoscopic image from my 3D stuff in my Nuke script. So.. How do I create a stereoscopic camera?
-----
Jeroen
Why go to all that trouble? Render left and right in your 3d app-
no difference. In Nuke you would set two 3d cameras for left
and right and render separately-and it's not so easy. You will
find tutorials for stereo conversion in the Foundry channel.

Jeroen
06-08-2011, 10:58 PM
One would think Nuke has a handy node for this.

beaker
06-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Most likely this is from the pointCloudGenerator and PoissonMesh nodes. Though you need to create a camera track of the pictures first in order for the node to work.

Aneks
06-14-2011, 03:40 PM
i think he is referring to Jon's tech demo of the Modeller in 6.2 that he showed on FX guide.

CGTalk Moderation
06-14-2011, 03:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.