PDA

View Full Version : ANimatation Challenge Pack (skill Generating)

AbsorbentGhost
06-04-2011, 06:09 PM
The focus of this brand new animation pack is for new inspired animators to home their skills in these weekly challenges.participant with production work base on the suggested topics provided.At a later point in time there will be a link to post the finish project at the given time.

this is basically to prepare artist for a production grade experience,.Keep in mind that in a real production setting no one person will do an entire project by him or her self.So TEAM PLAY is a mandatory requirement.

The mandatory Rules and regulations are as follows.

-Teams are to produce base on the topic theme,Creativity is key

-Remember this forum is for the development and understanding of team work,if you would like to go solo then it's up to you but there are disadvantages.Talking to your self is not warranted by any individuals here in these challenges.

-Stay with in the render time range.
-Team members could appoint a group leader and there could be various task responsible person eg.
(a person for
-conceptualizing
-modeling
-rigging
-animating etc)

Keep the project size to a minimum resolution if possible,meaning to save time and meet deadlines work light a efficient.

:bounce: This thread is still under development and rules are not yet completed.the first challenge would be posted soon as the rules are done :bounce:

AbsorbentGhost
06-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the very first Animation Challenge Pack

please make a list of topics

Jonathon6017
06-29-2011, 04:50 AM
This seems very awesome I would love to participate but I am only a student with very little experience.

AbsorbentGhost
06-29-2011, 12:08 PM
im waiting for enough people to comment their interest.if u have friends that would like to join tell them about it..

This seems very awesome I would love to participate but I am only a student with very little experience.

Evilromance
06-29-2011, 05:46 PM
sound interesting..start soon....:)

AbsorbentGhost
06-29-2011, 06:10 PM
we'll id start to compost the topic and the rules.

sound interesting..start soon....:)

CGTalk Moderation
06-29-2011, 06:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.