PDA

View Full Version : scroll

MZ
06-04-2011, 03:55 PM
im using dotnet to create somthing like photoshop layer manager in 3dsmax
for two state i want to update scroll,when i drag button on topmost;when i select a button
i guess there are two properties in listview (topitem,invalidate) but im using panel and button.
how i can access properties of scroll in panel?

denisT
06-05-2011, 06:42 PM
im using dotnet to create somthing like photoshop layer manager in 3dsmax
for two state i want to update scroll,when i drag button on topmost;when i select a button
i guess there are two properties in listview (topitem,invalidate) but im using panel and button.
how i can access properties of scroll in panel?

use Scroll event and its ScrollEventArgs

MZ
06-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Tankyou for your answer denis;
my problem is when i scroll down , origin (0,0) of panel will change, when i rearrange position of my buttons , they take an offset from real 0,0 ; only way is before rearrange button,set scroll value to zero then after arrange back to value that was. can you show me an simple example that how i can set value for autoscroll?

denisT
06-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Tankyou for your answer denis;
my problem is when i scroll down , origin (0,0) of panel will change, when i rearrange position of my buttons , they take an offset from real 0,0 ; only way is before rearrange button,set scroll value to zero then after arrange back to value that was. can you show me an simple example that how i can set value for autoscroll?

i don't understand the problem.
Do you want to know how to get/set Scroll value of FlowLayoutPanel?
use VerticalScroll(HorizontalScroll) Value property.

MZ
06-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Yes,i want to set and get value of autoscroll,there is a problem,when i change scroll value, it doesnt change visually,
I cant use flowlayout panel,im just using panel becouse i cant move buttons in flp

denisT
06-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Yes,i want to set and get value of autoscroll,there is a problem,when i change scroll value, it doesnt change visually

set VerticalScroll(HorizontalScroll) Value property two times:

panel.VerticalScroll.Value = panel.VerticalScroll.Value = 40

why? who knows. let's think it's a control's feature...

MZ
06-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Ok i will think and search again,tankyou

MZ
06-17-2011, 09:12 AM
After many research,i got nothing!
Relocating buttons dont work,they are locked!

CGTalk Moderation
06-17-2011, 09:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.