PDA

View Full Version : T.O.M.B. The Online Motions Box 4,000 + BVH motion Library FREE DEMO

Tbones
06-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Howdy Folks, Great News!

Now you can get the Ultimate High Quality Mocap BVH motion 's collection from iPiSoft Affiliate!

CLICK HERE! (http://bit.ly/lMhau1) to see more information.(scroll down one page, under the embeded youtube video)

T.O.M.B. The Online Motions Box! includes Over 4,000 HQ Mocap Motion Files in BVH format.! (also includes over 1100 Iclone VNS motion files!) A FREE demo is available!

These Mocap BVH motions work great in 3D Max, Maya, Lightwave, C4D, Poser, Daz, Motion Builder, Endorphin, and many many more.

Grab this today while its on sale at our iPiSoft Affiliate (http://bit.ly/lMhau1) website!

P.S. After clicking, Scroll down, The T.O.M.B. BVH library is right under the embedded youtube video!

Be sure Fill out the form to receive a FREE demo! And share this awesome offer with your friends via Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks and Cheers

Tbones
06-01-2011, 09:51 PM
And included as a FREE bonus you receive,

A T-posed pre-calibrated rigging skeleton.
An .Mnm Marker file for 3D MAX Biped users!
Over 100 New BVH Motions recently created by Mr.Bones with the new iPiSoftware!
A .VNS conversion profile for Iclone users to convert BVH to be I-Clone Compatible.
A brand new version of BVHacker 1.8 software for previewing and editing .BVH files.
A full organized catalog listing of the T.O.M.B. contents in excel database format.
And over 1,100.I-Clone motions of a great variety in .VNS format!
A FREE Mr.Bones Avatar in FBX format created by Evolver!

doCHtor
06-02-2011, 11:29 AM
I don't know guys, but this starts to feel like spam.
As someone mentioned in your previous post, web page looks a bit horrible, like some scam that tries to steal your credit card. I think if you mean your business honestly, you should invest a bit into your presentation. I know, it's content that's important, but there are some borders that shouldn't be crossed in the 21st century :shrug:

Tbones
06-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Hi,

I can assure you that we are not out to steal your credit card number...

We have been in business for 10 years!

We used to have a slick Joomla site, But it was hacked and now we have a one page site.

I admit it is not built for looks, however we do not have the hacker problems we used to have.

We diversified our site into several seperate sites. Youtube, twitter, facebook, etc.

If you want Smooooooth Motions in BVH format, that you cannot find anywhere else on earth. then our website is the place to visit.

Thanks and Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
06-06-2011, 06:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.