PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MatchMoving export/import

Seehr
05-31-2011, 11:29 PM
I used the manual tracking, and exported it into Maya 11.  When I click play in Maya, the motion track works, but the image sequence does not play, it stays on the first frame...
I don't know if it is related with this :
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/SERGITHO/Capturadepantalla2011-06-01alas001933.png
(i can't select "first frame index" neither "point scale" options.. i don't know why).
I think it could also be because when i open my maya scene, it says that it can't found the image "clip1_project00000" but i never used that image for the sequence in MatchMover, my sequence starts in "clip1_project00220".
i would appreciate you people helping me! Thanks in advance! (by the way, sorry if my english isn't good enough!!)

Kayzer
06-11-2011, 07:45 AM
happend to me alot of times, if i'm not mistaken, Maya can't really handle an image sequence that's to big.

what's the size of your image sequence, how many frames it contains, and in which format?

CGTalk Moderation
06-11-2011, 07:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.