PDA

View Full Version : Need Very Talented 2d Animators

KoldStare09
05-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Dear CGtalk members,

I need very experienced 2D animators (5+ or more) who are interested in doing some freelancing or a part-time contract for developing some cut scenes and an Intro for an online browser-based game I'm currently working on, it's basically a Sci-Fi browser game with Super/Real Robots involved in a galactic wars.

What you need for this position:

- At least 3 years' experience in 2D animated series, TV commercials or features.
- Flair for drawing with skills in digital animation.
- Commendable acting skills with ability to create unique characters.
- Experienced with Toon Boom, Flash and/or Photoshop.

What you'll be doing:

- Creating or following a storyboard that depict the script and narrative;
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment;
- Developing the timing and pace of a character's or object's movements during the sequence of images (called the animatic) and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, ToonBoom, or any similar software;
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece

I will have to see some real mad skills so please no amateur work, you are free to post your prices and samples in this post or shoot me an email at my email: info@vexelsolutions.com

Thanks in advance and I hope to find someone very talented here!

Cheers,

CGTalk Moderation
05-24-2011, 07:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.