PDA

View Full Version : Mini Goodwood

Cruzifer
05-20-2011, 10:41 AM
This is one of my latest work. http://vimeo.com/robertlangnickel/mini

The movie was created for the Shanghai Auto Show 2011 to present the new Mini Goodwood.

Client: BMW AG
Production: Storz&Escherich.de
Art Director: Stefan Stoeckle
3d Lead Artist | Editing: Robert Langnickel
3d Shading & Lighting Artist: Robert Luedke
Compositing: Sebastian Langnickel (vfxbase.de)

You also can find my Portfolio there http://vimeo.com/robertlangnickel

cheers

peteb
05-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Hey Cruzifer

Looked awesome. Did you create all of the production? Which render did you use?

Can't fault it, the only bit that looked slightly strange was the number plate at the end.

How long did it take and what other software did you use?

Pete B

ffourier
05-20-2011, 06:18 PM
nice work. There is some beautiful framing. I especially like the golden particles effect.

Cruzifer
05-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Hey Cruzifer

Looked awesome. Did you create all of the production? Which render did you use?

Can't fault it, the only bit that looked slightly strange was the number plate at the end.

How long did it take and what other software did you use?

Pete B
Thanks for your kind words :)
I did whole preproduction including animatic & Edit. Later on I lighted all interior scenes. Robert Luedke did the shading of the car and lighted the exterior scenes. My Brother did the compositing and Particles with AFterFX and Paticular.
We worked with 3dsmax and Vray. The whole production took about 4 weeks, almost 2 weeks animatic and client feedback ;) and the other half was lighting, shading and rendering.
The original event version is almost 5 minutes long and has much more scenes - i re-edited this version to give it more drive.
cheers rob

ps the license place got inserted in post, cuz the client didnt knew what to put ther until the end of production..

CGTalk Moderation
05-23-2011, 10:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.