PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Anna6642
04-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Ok...A while a go I attempted to rig one of my models but that rig isn't working so I deleted the controls, joints etc...but now I can't get any of my blendshape sliders to work? They are all still there but none of them do anything to the model?

They don't work with the rig on, the don't work with it skinned or not skinned or not rigged, I don't get it??

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

MaxNorderfeldt
05-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Hi Anna

Well that seems really weird, as long as the blendshapes are visible in the input channel then they should affect the model. The only thing I can think of is if you have two or more blendshape nodes and already have one blendshape deforming your mesh.

But since adding blendshapes is a easy task I would probably just delete the history on the mesh and add the blendshapes again.

If you still have problems then it would be great if you could upload the file so we could look at it ourself.(that is always more fun. :))

Happy rigging! :D

CGTalk Moderation
05-03-2011, 09:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.