PDA

View Full Version : Thread not showing up?

sarevok789
04-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Hello, since Ive been lurking here since college and never posted anything, I'm still under the 2 post rule, so something I post has to get approved before it shows up. I understand why that needs to happen, but I made a post around 6 hours ago and it hasn't shown up yet. I don't think I broke any rules, it should have been a WIP in the WIP section just to get some fresh looks. If an anybody knows what happened I'd appreciate the info. Thanks

amisima
05-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm having the same issue. Almost 24h have passed. Thanks in advance :)

scrimski
05-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Never ever bother reading sticky threads. Or the FAQ (http://wiki.cgsociety.org/index.php/Help:Forums/FAQ#New_Users_-_2_Post_Validation_Policy) .

amisima
05-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Hello scrimski,
You are correct I didn't read the full FAQ, but when I first started to make a thread there was a message that because of this 2 post rule my thread will be reviewed by the administrator, in 24h. Those are passed so I decided to raise my hand :) I'm stopping to bitch about it :) Sorry

Best regards,
Amis

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2011, 11:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.