PDA

View Full Version : Classical animation La Famille d'Amelie

IllumiNathi
04-29-2011, 05:06 AM
Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you my final film done at Vancouver Film School end of 2010.
It was classically animated, digitally inked and painted in Toonboom, backgrounds done in Photoshop and composited in Harmony.

As to the plot:
The beauty of a child's mind is indestructible, even in difficult times due to external circumstances.

In "La Famille d' Amelie", a war torn environment does not hinder a little girl to create dolls and

play with them. Though comes the time when she realizes the severity of her situation.

I am honoured to say that this animated short has been screened at several festivals in Mexico, the United States and Canada so far.

This gives me a great opportunity to spread the message of this film, which is to have more consideration, more thought and care for each other and our children.

Thanks everyone for watching!
Comments and critics are welcome.

http://vimeo.com/21869323

Enjoy!
Yours,
Nathalie

PixelGrade
04-29-2011, 10:50 AM
You guys at Vancouver are great. Good story, good style. Love old school animation

CGTalk Moderation
04-29-2011, 10:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.