PDA

View Full Version : Ogniroth Studios Spring Showreel 2011

overcontrast
04-24-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.ogniroth.com/images/FacePop.jpg

Hi guys,

Let me introduce you to Ogniroth Studios. We are a group of creative people who are looking forward to work with any interesting animation and VFX projects. We started out about 4 months ago. And since we've been working on our showreel. We added some new stuff to it and more is coming soon. Your comments and critiques would be much appreciated

We would be also thrilled to talk about any project you might want to discuss.

Check out our site for the Showreel Video here: www.ogniroth.com (http://www.ogniroth.com)

Cyberkineticfilms
04-25-2011, 04:43 AM
I noticed that at the bottom of your website, it says "Follow us on Facebook"

"Follow" is a twitter term and usually does not apply to facebook. :blush:

Tamal
04-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Interesting reel there. The head cracking open shot was very cool. All the best.

leigh
04-26-2011, 01:28 PM
I noticed that at the bottom of your website, it says "Follow us on Facebook"

"Follow" is a twitter term and usually does not apply to facebook.

You can't be serious :/ The word "follow" has been in the English dictionary for centuries; it is not an invention of Twitter, nor does Twitter have exclusive rights to its usage.

overcontrast
04-26-2011, 04:15 PM
I got 1,150,000,000 results on google when I typed "Follow-us-on-facebook", I'm sure someone is using this term.

I really dont look forward to that day when people will get sued just cause they opened their mouth.

@Tamal: Thanks man, you were the only one who said something about the reel till now. :)

Noxmoony
01-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Well I think the reel turned out flippin awesome! Looks really cool, especially the part with the metal dood and also when the head parts come out, that part's pretty epic! Also the mushrooms and the parts when the backgrounds change..awesome XD Great job man! :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-28-2012, 02:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.