04-23-2011, 05:47 AM
Up

foly
04-23-2011, 05:59 PM
nice ideam man

ofn
04-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Nice work, well done !
i like the texturing and lighting so much.
i would like to ask you for the render time?

seNse-3d
04-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Foly :: Thnx Dude :)

seNse-3d
04-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Omar :: Thnx .. Render time : 1 month

seNse-3d
04-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Up !
-------

seNse-3d
05-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Up !!??
please write your comment .. Criticism or normal comment .. whatever it will be useful 4 me ..

ahmedsaudyi
05-05-2011, 01:47 PM
here is the real movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHD8Xf5Rnvo

try always to do something from ur own creative so people cant compare and find the diffrences..

and i think u need more work on the animation and render on the whole vedios.. cant feel weight of cars or anything

seNse-3d
05-08-2011, 03:18 PM
here is the real movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHD8Xf5Rnvo

try always to do something from ur own creative so people cant compare and find the diffrences..

and i think u need more work on the animation and render on the whole vedios.. cant feel weight of cars or anything
ok ahmed its your opinion , I will respect it ..
and welcome my (Egyptian) friend ;)

seNse-3d
05-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Up ...........................

Ahmed3DCG
05-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Hi, Mostafa
I'm Ahmed
Nice work
I love it, Good Luck

seNse-3d
05-26-2011, 03:25 PM
thnx Ahmed :)

eissahesham
05-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Hi Mostafa, nice work you got there. I like the subtle dust effect, and most of the camera movement is pretty cool. Overall, its a good piece.

I have to disagree with Ahmed though, your work is not a copycat of the video he posted.

I still have a few comments that might be helpful, first one is, the animation could be better.

Second, at some parts the textures get blurry. I'm not sure if something is wrong with the render or if its just wrong use of Depth of Field and/or Motion Blur. An example would be the texture of the ground at the opening of the video up till second 0:20, its blurry then it gets into focus. Then right after that, the reflection on that thing the cars are parked in looks weird, it gets blurred then into focus again. Also, at 1:52, that Depth of Field issue is pretty noticable. I know you did that on purpose but it just doesn't feel right to me. I might be wrong though.

Third, the cars are too reflective to the point that you can't see its original colour in most of the shots.

Fourth, it would be nice to see some dirt on the sides of the cars since they're in the middle of the desert. Also, after the cars crash into each other, there should be some major scratches on the cars' bodies, especially the one in that big crash.

Fifth, honestly, I don't like the liquid simulation at all. The liquid is very blobby. It almost has no friction at all, I can see drops breaking out and just sliding on the car and on the floor.

I might have missed other important points but those are just the things I noticed when I watched it. I really hope my comments help you.

Keep up the good work.

Ahmed3DCG
05-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi Mostafa, nice work you got there. I like the subtle dust effect, and most of the camera movement is pretty cool. Overall, its a good piece.

I have to disagree with Ahmed though, your work is not a copycat of the video he posted.

I still have a few comments that might be helpful, first one is, the animation could be better.

Second, at some parts the textures get blurry. I'm not sure if something is wrong with the render or if its just wrong use of Depth of Field and/or Motion Blur. An example would be the texture of the ground at the opening of the video up till second 0:20, its blurry then it gets into focus. Then right after that, the reflection on that thing the cars are parked in looks weird, it gets blurred then into focus again. Also, at 1:52, that Depth of Field issue is pretty noticable. I know you did that on purpose but it just doesn't feel right to me. I might be wrong though.

Third, the cars are too reflective to the point that you can't see its original colour in most of the shots.

Fourth, it would be nice to see some dirt on the sides of the cars since they're in the middle of the desert. Also, after the cars crash into each other, there should be some major scratches on the cars' bodies, especially the one in that big crash.

Fifth, honestly, I don't like the liquid simulation at all. The liquid is very blobby. It almost has no friction at all, I can see drops breaking out and just sliding on the car and on the floor.

I might have missed other important points but those are just the things I noticed when I watched it. I really hope my comments help you.

Keep up the good work.
I like your comment because your comment is useful for all designer :applause:
I'm beginner

seNse-3d
06-01-2011, 01:35 AM

Keep up the good work.

Thnx 3essa :)
I agree wz your comment .. but I want let u know that I'm a 3D Director not modeler and textures man ..
I just take care of cameras animations and VFX effects ..
anyway .. welcome u in my topic :)

CGTalk Moderation
06-01-2011, 01:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.