PDA

View Full Version : Net Yaroze & Code Warrior

_payne
10-23-2003, 03:27 PM
hi all. i am at uni studying computer video games (CVG) and one of my units include PLAYSTATION programming. I have been given an assignment to code a 2d game using CODE WARRIOR and NETYAROZE in C. does any one know of any good tutorials?? as i have looked high and low and no luck:eek:
thanks all.. :applause:

Kluch
10-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Does your school have access to any of the forums or sites that were around when the Net Yaroze project was still active? There were quite a few tutorials and even full games with source code that you could look through.

Most of that stuff isn't going to be public though cause it was all covered under the sony NDA....

_payne
10-30-2003, 03:56 PM
No it does not. there is one site.. netyaroze-europe.com.. but this does not have that much info on. any way i will keep on looking. thanks a lot for the reply..:thumbsup:

Kluch
11-01-2003, 06:42 PM
What kinda specific info are you looking for? This Game Demos link on that page (I Can't believe I remembered my password) has a ton of tutorail and game samples 2D and 3D all with source code. If your looking for some more general stuff you might try flipcode.com or something like that.

_payne
11-03-2003, 08:14 AM
thanks for the reply.. very sorry for the late response as i was @ home over the weekend (back at uni now - :thumbsup: ). ok i have'nt managed to find any Useful tutorials on the website. As it is badily designed :rolleyes: - So if you have found some good tutorials pls, pls, pls can you send me the links.. thanks a lot.....:applause:(this is where i say i am going crazy with the smilies - :wip: )

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.