PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted Material Buzz Noise on Net Render

joshuacbird
04-15-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi,

I am having a major problem that is on going and I have exhausted all my resources so I thought I would pop my forum cherry on this problem. I am getting this unwanted buzzing noise pattern in my textures in only a select few object that part of a cloner object. It renders fine on my own machine, but when put on a net render the buzz results. Does anyone know why? I the top bed of "cells" in which the buzz occurs is made of 3 cloners each cloner containing 3 objects. The cloners are applying the object clones to a poly selection of the underlying cube. I have selectively removed each of the 3 clones and the problem goes away when there is say one cloner, or two cloners, but when all 3 cloners are present the noise results.

Thanks you,

Josh

ps- please visit my website, its new, and i could use your feedback! www.joshuacbird.com (http://www.joshuacbird.com)

CGTalk Moderation
04-15-2011, 12:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.