PDA

View Full Version : Website: portfolio (crits)

Garma
10-23-2003, 10:03 AM
Ey all,

Couple of people asked for my work so I decided to put a portfolio website together. Not all of my work is online yet. Took 3 days to create it (switch from director to flash included). Please tell me what you think about anything that comes to your mind! Especially the lay-out and navigation.

I'll make more extensive use of the flash capabilities when I'm done with the navigation part. There will be a html version in the end too.

http://csr.oli.tudelft.nl/huizen/hg/portfolio/

cheers

P.S. my carreer is not dependend on this baby so I don't want the style to be too formal.

TheUnkind
10-28-2003, 07:06 AM
maybe you want to add your project description... that'll be cool :) my 2c

Emberghost
10-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Great so far, good color scheme and very clean and easy to navigate. Hope everything goes well for you.

Garma
10-28-2003, 08:01 AM
Thanks you both! TheUnkind I'm honoured to get your first CGTalk post :). Be welcome here. You mean i'd add project descriptions in the 2D section? I've thought about that but then there isn't really anything to describe. Either I want the viewer to have is own "description" made up in his mind or I want to show a feeling, not a situation.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.