PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V 3D - Chartreusejoker - God of Light and Dark

ChartreuseJoker
04-10-2011, 10:32 PM
The God of Light and Dark

Lore:
As the war rages between beings that mortals call gods there is one that watches still, waiting for the time of hope and despair, truth and fear. Those that do not know regret may yet still hope but those that have buried the blackness in their lives will stare into its many eyes as the final star shines.

-reserved for most recent rendering as i actually work on the project :O -

About Me
I am a junior in college and this is my first competition so it will be a great experience and i am hoping to learn a thing or two while tearing my hair out working on all my projects at once :buttrock:

Concept Drawing
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g161/l-_-l/Dominance%20War%20V/th_DarkandLight.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g161/l-_-l/Dominance%20War%20V/?action=view&current=DarkandLight.jpg)

ChartreuseJoker
04-28-2011, 09:02 PM
The competition getting pushed back a couple weeks is really starting to show as I get into finals. There is a couple days after finals that I am planning on doing as much as possible with the character but I am skeptical that it will get finished for the deadline.

i guess i am officially unofficially pulling my contest entry, but the character will get finished, it just might be after the deadline. good luck to all those continuing on! seen some great work so far :)

pixel-chick
04-30-2011, 06:42 PM
yeah, that's kinda how I am about now. I got some freelance work that popped up, so that takes a bit more priority. Figure I'll eventually finish my character, if not after the deadline, it's all for fun and the experience anyway. Good luck with your character:) You can always submit it to other forums on CG Society when it's finished :)

CGTalk Moderation
04-30-2011, 06:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.