PDA

View Full Version : After Effects CS3 strange crash on export?

Kai001
04-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Hey everyone,

When I try to export my project to video (any format) in AE CS3 either by using the "normal" export or the render queue I can't get more than 2 seconds of footage exported. I've even tried to export it in "chunks" and them put them together but I can't seem to get all of the footage to export even in pieces. Usually it will stop around frame "72". If I start the export to export the frames after this one, it will stop a small section afterwards once again. The problem is not my project's duration settings. Also, I can render a RAM preview in the video videoport without it crashing. So what's going on? I should also note that the log file in from the render reports no errors, only that the rendering finished, and, I've tried the different settings under the "Secret" section of the preferences with no luck.

The project contains footage taken on an iPod Touch 4G (So it's 720P @ 29.970 FPS). I've done some 2D tracking in AE and inserted some video footage into the scene, there are quite a few effects, masks etc. And I guess overall it's a fairly complex project, although it's only about 20-30 seconds in duration.

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2011, 10:03 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.