PDA

View Full Version : Character:Goth Girl!

Hash!
10-23-2003, 02:46 AM
Hi!.....This image was in the WIP section.....i just wanted to put it in the finished work too!.....It was done last weekend...I did the squetch at work, i scanned it and put the colors in Photoshop 6.......Hope you like it....cauz i do!!!...hehe!....

http://picserv.beyond-reality.nl/getpicture.php?id=425521&check=3fa2

jawine
10-23-2003, 09:23 PM
the colors hurt my eyes a bit, but i think she looks nice, the glasses and face make her look a bit like she's a good behaving college girl but the clothes and shoes tell a whole different story ;)

starqueen
10-23-2003, 09:26 PM
the colors hurt my eyes a lot... they distract the eyes more than they do to attract them. the character design is cute- the general picture is just overall very cute. like a fandom drawing

OrcOYoyo
10-23-2003, 10:50 PM
Well i think the picture is cool.
The colors don't disturb me :D
the head is very big but thats not realy disturbing and i think on purpose.

BlueHarp411
10-24-2003, 12:38 AM
Peter,
awesome drawing!!!! i love all of it.

Jill

Hash!
10-24-2003, 02:49 AM
Hehe!...maybe i should put a warning to put sunglasses before opening my image!!!:cool:
I know that the pink hair are flashing, but with the purple and the black colors.....i wanted to put the hair a bit flashy!!!...sorry for your eyes!!!:eek: ...

OrcYoyo...I made the head big....i wanted to do like a little figurine...like the Smurfs little toys i had in my youth.......big head and big shoez!!!!

Thankz Jill!.....happy that you love it like i do!!!

OrcOYoyo
10-24-2003, 09:53 AM
Yeah that's what i thought and that's why i wrote "but thats on purpose i think" in my previous post. :D
I saw your other pictures as well cool gang you got there already. will we be able to see them all together in a picture once? :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.