PDA

View Full Version : Pda

ZEROSKULL
10-23-2003, 02:34 AM
Hi,

Im quite new here and i always come here but as a guest but now i managed to register since im gonna explore my self in a 3d world and it is very interesting graphics software and i think it is the most enjoyable once you 'master' it. The main reason i want to use 3d software because im want to build my own mecha. Anyhow, this work i made is few months back using photoshop. C & C and all welcome :)

http://zeroskull.com/portfolio/pda.jpg

Can moderator move my topic to the correct forum if i put in the wrong one.

rikrog
10-23-2003, 03:39 PM
as a pre-visual... i have nothing to crit all looks very competent

the logo.. just looks a bit wonky. i can see what you trying to do, get a nice military feel. but i think it needs more work. doesn't go with the nice clean lines.

it could all be solved by repossitioning?. the logo looks like it would be happier in a corner rather than centred.

cheers
rik

XeroG
10-27-2003, 07:42 PM
i think this PDA is beutiful, i would definately go out and cop one of them. as for where the logo should be, i think it would look good in either place(center, corner)

ZEROSKULL
10-28-2003, 11:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your generous comments. Highly appreciated :D

zionlocke
10-29-2003, 12:09 AM
submit it to Palm and i'll buy if they sell!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.