PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 2D - FrozZT - Godness

FrozZT
04-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Let's do this.. I'm pumped up!

-Niklas

FrozZT
04-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Here's my first concept, somekind of goddess of (darkness)? What does she seem fit to represent? Any thoughts is welcome..

http://www.frostbrush.com/DW5_NF_1.jpg

DefiledVisions
04-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Yes! FrozZT! I've been waiting to see your thread pop up! looking forward to see what you'll be doing :D

AlexaSharlOt
04-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey ! I like first look of your goddess very nice idea so far you are cooking. Keep it up !

lepilo
04-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I like her silhouette a lot, she reminds me of un african tree somehow..dunno if that can help you..

FrozZT
04-02-2011, 07:05 PM
DefiledVisions: Yaaay! Are you joining as well? Hope so!!!

AlexaSharlOt: Thanks, will do!

lepilo: That's a cool thought, not exactly what i was going for but I do draw alot of inspiration from organics like tree's and various forms in nature.

Here's another idea I had.. god of... GREED!

http://www.frostbrush.com/DW5_NF_2.jpg

Ferx
04-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Nice start and sketches, Like a lot the design and silhouette of the godess. :)
Your idea for a god of greed sounds really cool with great potential. Good luck and waiting for more updates. Cheers!!

DefiledVisions
04-02-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm still considering it.. though this round is not as fun as last.. it's too open.. I mean.. "God of X" is not as cool as it sounds :/ I've been sketching thumbs and might make a thread soon, still searching for an idea to follow up on. Will be keeping an eye on you though.

Förresten, sökte du till massive? gick det bra? Jag har påsklov om 2 veckor, joinar gärna er på sketchmeet i malmö igen :)

Take care man!

ersinerturk
04-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Great style! Liked the first one a lot. Also I would like the greedy one if it was more abstract with the same concept.

Zykras
04-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh wow your style is just great, I really don't care which concept you choose because I know you'll end up with something awesome :)
Although I must say: I like the god of greed idea, mainly because it's something I havent seen before in this contest.

lepilo
04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah, 2 thumps up for the god of greed idea! Although I like the first sketch too, there is a lot of fines in it . I'm really interested what direction you are going to take.

CGTalk Moderation
04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.